Sunday, August 23, 2009

Review Time



So movie watching may be getting less (harsh economic times on the horizon) but I still got to see this amazing little movie.

I'm gonna keep this bullet system going that I used for Harry Potter; seemed to work well.

-I basically wanted to see this movie because of Zooey Deschenal (who does NOT disappoint at all). But honestly I've seen her do insanely cuter and cooler stuff. But really the stand out in my opinion is Joseph Gordon-Levitt (yep the kid of 3rd Rock from the Sun and 10 Things I Hate About You). First of all, awesomely cute, and really just a great character and actor. The two of them make this movie impossible not to love.

-When they say this is not a love story; they're right. And it felt right at the end. Non conventional and that's a great thing.

-The soundtrack!! Juno caliber if not better in my opinion (of course I was not utterly in love with that soundtrack as others). I have a new appreciation for Regina Spektor (not sure if this is a good thing yet).

-Great supporting cast.

-Um no bad bullets for me to say about the movie


Now I'm ready for the sequel; 500 Days of Fall.

Go see this movie.

No comments: