Sunday, June 21, 2009

You think she's not successful right now? HA



So if you were wondering about P!nk as I ofter do about whether or not she's still able to put out the hits, apparently it's only America that doesn't quite dig her at the moment. Well she does have a hit on the charts right now (Please Don't Leave Me is around #20 on the Billboard Top 100) but she is a mega superstar in Australia. ALL i say ALL of her albums are currently in that country's best selling list. Take a look:

#3 Funhouse
#10 I'm Not Dead
#18 M!ssundaztood
#20 Try This
#28 Can't Take Me Home
#40 Can't Take Me Home/M!ssundaztood

They lover her down there. Check out her latest video (it's alright; she's done better). Personally I loved her album I'm Not Dead SO much more but I'm glad she's so successful, cause I want a lot more P!nk in the future

No comments: