Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome Back ... Star Trek




Welcome back (both to you and to me). If you thought this blog was dead; think again. Now that I actually have some time on my hand, i'm going to try to get back into the swing of things on here. I was surprised by those who said they had read the blog so my goal now is to bring it back and make you want to read it.

The comics part is going to be downplayed but my unique musical tastes will not. Of course general movie news will be on here and reviews of any movies I've seen.

Let's start off with Star Trek. It's been a while since I've had a 'geekgasm' at the theatres but on the Thursday opening night of Star Trek; I had about 10. This movie was practically made for me. Loved the references to the original series and movies I grew up with.

If you have not seen this movie; please go. Do not waste your money with Wolverine, don't waste your time with Night at the Museum 2 (though I still actually want to see that). Go give yourself a fun two hours and see this. I'm still contemplating seeing it for a third time. Oh and my second time; on IMAX; wow.

No comments: